Dafarn Rhos - Information
BEACH location, stunning scenery and
in a beautiful peaceful setting -
the ideal place to stay for a holiday at
any time of the year.
Dafarn Rhos is a 34 acre small holding which borders the large sandy beach at Lligwy, with the all Wales Coastal Path and a cycle path "Hebog" (Falcon) passing close by. The seaside village of Moelfre is a mile away.
It is within Anglesey's designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty; AONB, one of four in Wales.
The five properties are:
- A stone fronted HOUSE LLIGWY VIEW built in 2006 on the site of the old dairy with stunning views of the beach, sea and coast from all rooms (except bathrooms).
- A traditional Welsh country COTTAGE renovated and extended in 2008 retaining many original features including the large inglenook fireplace.
- SEAVIEW LODGE is in its own private sheltered high hedged garden, with stunning views from the kitchen, living and dining areas.
- The BEACH LODGE is in its own private sheltered high hedged garden, once an apple and damson orchard. It has a south facing decked area.
- SEASHELLS, new in 2018, an upside down house with a lovely view of the sea and coastal countryside.